Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Fanclub Rules Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanclub Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxIchiRukixXx
Dark Chaos Angel
Dark Chaos Angel
xXxIchiRukixXx

Souls : 9018

Fanclub Rules Empty
PostSubject: Fanclub Rules   Fanclub Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:48 pm

* NO ANTI FC WILL BE ALLOWED, If you do not like a pairing DO NOT post in that pairing FC. If you read the fan club and want to discuss something that was said, please sort it out via PM or elsewhere, do NOT go into that fan club and start a war.

* Stay on topic

* Before making a fan club do a search and make sure that one doesn't already exist.

*If you go over 1000 posts, be warned that posts after 1000 will be deleted.

* FC owners cannot make specific rules that must be followed, you are not mods. If there are problems in your FC click the report post button and let the mods handle it.

* If you are caught bashing members in another language in your country FC you will be banned.

* You can discuss other pairings but when others discuss your pairing negatively and you don't like it don’t kick up a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Master Magus
Master Magus
Tiax

Souls : 1023179894

Fanclub Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanclub Rules   Fanclub Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Also, let me note that Hate Clubs are allowed, but the rules above must be followed.
Back to top Go down
https://blbl.rpg-board.net

Fanclub Rules
Page 1 of 1